Susan G. Komen Kentucky® invests 75 percent of funds raised into local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be YOUR donation that pushes us past a major turning point. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to join us in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever. There are plenty of ways to join us in the fight!
- Donate Online
- Host a Fundraiser
- Volunteer with Komen
- Participate in an Event
- Give at Work
- Give through Stocks, Wills & Estates
- Donate your Vehicle
If you are interested in donating to Komen Kentucky and have questions about where to start, please contact us at 502.495.7824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.