Make A Donation

There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Kentucky.  We accept all types of donations from cash and donated goods to services and and time.

You can:

Komen Kentucky invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering a cure. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year, and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.

If you have interest in donating to Komen Kentucky and have some questions about where to start , please contact us at 502.495.7824 or info@komenkentucky.org.

Gifts to Susan G. Komen Kentucky may be made by check and sent to:

Komen Kentucky
1201 Story Ave, Ste 205
Louisville, KY 40206