Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available
Did you know that Komen Kentucky is a LOCAL non-profit, and that 75% of revenues raised here are invested LOCALLY? We proudly grant funding to local hospitals and other non-profit organizations for mammograms, mobile mammography units, lymphedema sleeves, patient navigators, transportation for patient screenings and treatments, educational materials for the medical and non-medical communities, and survivor support programs and services.
The remaining 25% directly supports global breast cancer research to develop new treatment strategies, new screening tools, and ultimately, to an end to this disease.
Komen Kentucky has proudly invested over $10.7 million locally, and over $3.7 million into breast cancer research since 1999.
On behalf of this organization, I ask for your consideration this year to sponsor one or more of our upcoming signature events:
• Pink Tie Gala (Lexington) – Saturday, August 26, 2017
• Golf Classic (Lexington) – Tuesday, October 17, 2017
• Louisville Race for the Cure – Saturday, October 14, 2017
• Lexington Race for the Cure – Saturday, October 21, 2017
• Pink Tie Ball (Louisville) – Saturday, November 4, 2017
This is an exciting time for Komen Kentucky. We look forward to embracing new opportunities as we face new challenges: working every day to “end breast cancer forever”. Please join us!
Contact us at email@example.com.